• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Someones stuff at my house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

oneocean

I have been separated from my wife for 4 months. I moved out of the house at her request. Both of our names are on the property (in Montana) she has allowed her friend/Boyfriend (?) to put property (snowmobiles) in our garage and park a vehicle in our driveway, these have been there for 3 months. I want to get those out of my garage and away from my property, so I can use the garage for my second vehicle.
I am sure she will do her best to stop this and try not to allow me to store my things at my property, what can I do to ready myself when I tell her the things need to be removed from the property?

I also want to move back in my house, when my rent lease is up in 3 months. I want to move in the basement and be “roommates” until we sell the house or whatever happens.
What can I do?

Totally confused…thanks

Last edited:

LdiJ

oneocean said:
What is the name of your state?I have been separated from my wife for 4 months. I moved out of the house at her request. Both of our names are on the property (in Montana) she has allowed her friend/Boyfriend (?) to put property (snowmobiles) in our garage and park a vehicle in our driveway, these have been there for 3 months. I want to get those out of my garage and away from my property, so I can use the garage for my second vehicle.
I am sure she will do her best to stop this and try not to allow me to store my things at my property, what can I do to ready myself when I tell her the things need to be removed from the property?

I also want to move back in my house, when my rent lease is up in 3 months. I want to move in the basement and be “roommates” until we sell the house or whatever happens.
What can I do?

Totally confused…thanks
I think that you need to talk to an attorney. I am not sure that you are going to be able to do either of those things at this point.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">