• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what age ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cdeez20

What is the name of your state? ohio At what age can i child choose who they live with ?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
cdeez20 said:
What is the name of your state? ohio At what age can i child choose who they live with ?
18. Next time, please do a search - this question has been asked and answered multiple times here.

tigger22472

stealth2 said:
18. Next time, please do a search - this question has been asked and answered multiple times here.
I thought a will back you said it had been asked a 'gazillion' times! :)

C

cdeez20

thanks

thanks for nothing , tried a search , didn't come up with anything

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
cdeez20 said:
thanks for nothing , tried a search , didn't come up with anything
A search of the Family Law boards on this site for "child choose live" yielded 395 hits in some 3 minutes. Wow, that was difficult. You sure did search hard, didn't you? :rolleyes:

Kevmar44

Go to Child Custody & Visitation...that's where you'll find it a gazillion times! :) And any one of those posts will tell you that you can not decide where you want to live until you are 18, however if one of your parents are willing to take the matter to a judge, depending on your age, you will have an opportunity to speak to the judge and he MIGHT take that into consideration.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">