• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

blocking a handicap ramp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lilstone

What is the name of your state?VA

My car was parked on the end of the street near the handicap ramp. My car was a little bit into the ramp(where the curb dips down), but it wasn't blocking the ramp. A handicap person in a wheel car could easily roll right down the ramp and cross the street. Do you feel that I will be able to get out of this ticket or have to pay it?

Thanks
Rob

HomeGuru

lilstone said:
What is the name of your state?VA

My car was parked on the end of the street near the handicap ramp. My car was a little bit into the ramp(where the curb dips down), but it wasn't blocking the ramp. A handicap person in a wheel car could easily roll right down the ramp and cross the street. Do you feel that I will be able to get out of this ticket or have to pay it?

Thanks
Rob
**A: state exactly what was written down on the ticket as the infraction.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">