• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help.....really bad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xandrea3635x

What is the name of your state? Minnesota
I dont know what to do......8 months ago a 25 yr old ( i was than 15) raped me.....i didnt tell anyone because i was to afraid to and its just really tearing me apart inside. I didnt tell friendsthat i was raped, i just told them i "let it happen" and 3 of them just found out the truth yesterday when i felt so horrible i told them the truth...and now its killing me inside even more because i need to tell my bf about it...........i just dunno what to do with myself anymore (my parents dun know, only some friends) :( :(

D

D.B. Cooper

You should contact a rape crisis center or social services as soon as possible, they are very good at helping people out with these situations

R

RckyRose

If you don't do something about it that guy is going to get away and rape more girls just like you. think about that.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You really do need to tell your parents, hon. They can help you get the help and support you need, and make sure that this is reported to the police. If you really feel as though you CAN'T tell them, please go and talk to your school's counselor, nurse, a trusted teacher, etc. They'll help you.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Honey, you need to tell SOMEONE. If you can't tell your parents, is there a teacher you trust? A school counselor? Your pastor? Maybe even the mother of a friend of yours that is sympathetic?

Can you bring yourself to call a rape counselor? You can do it anonymously - you don't have to tell them who you are or even where you are. But you have to talk to someone before you fall apart.

Try this link and see if you can find any help here. Come back and talk to us if you need to - we do care.

http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/9691/r4.html

AHA

I agree that you really need to talk to someone. What happened is not your fault, I hate for you to think that it's too embarrasing to tell anyone about what that jerk did to you. He commited a serious crime and might have done it to other girls before you or will do in the future. My cousin was raped when she was 15, she felt very embarrassed, but didn't want the criminal to get away with something so vicious. She told her parents(they were very supportive) and the police. He went to jail and she picked herself up and got on with her life feeling good about putting him away. Thanks to having people to talk to about the rape, she was able to deal with it in a healthy way.
Please talk to someone.
Take care, sweetie

O

OhBullship

Is there a pastor or priest that you can talk with? It is not your fault, and you do not need to keep this to yourself. It might feel like your parents will blame you, but if they have always been loving in the past they will be very helpful for you.

At your age it is so easy to misunderstand your parents and their intentions. Being strict is not the same as not loving you. Really think about what they do and why you do not feel you can trust them. If you are feeling like they would be angry with you because it is sex, you might be surprised by how much they help you. Telling your boyfriend is your call. Right now it might not be easy, but eventually you might want someone you can trust enough to be honest with about this.

More times than not, the adults close to you will want to HELP you, and would express no anger with you. I would hope my children would come to me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">