• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dimples

What is the name of your state?CALIFORNIA

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years now we have two daughters together but i dont have feelings for her anymore my life with her has been a living hell i never loved her but i got together when she told me she was pregnant i that that was the right thing to do a year ago i met someone else and i fell in love with her and now ivd decided to start a new life with her, me and my babies mom only fight all the time and i dont think its fare for us or for the kids i talked to her but she's to selfish and imature and she told me that she is not going to let me go i am willing to pay child suport and doing whats right we are not married but she doesnt want to let me go even thow we dont love each other what can i do? :confused: :(

Gracie3787

If you are serious about doing what is right, here is what you should do:

1. Move out.

2. File a petition with court, asking for paternity to be established, child support be ordered and custody/visitation order.

3. Keep reciepts for any cash given to mom, and all expenses for kids paid by you.

4. No matter what you and Mom feel, always remember that your kids come first, and try not to put them in the middle.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">