• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I move her stuff?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nascarmom

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Massachusetts

My neighbor has her stuff (old rotting wheelbarrels, old mailboxes, lumber, old doors, etc.) on my property. She has already yelled at me once for touching her stuff. (I put it back on her side before the official property stakes were laid). The official survey stakes are going up this weekend and I want to clean up the mess. What can happen if I dispose of her stuff even though it is on my property? Or can I move it back to her side of the property??

HomeGuru

nascarmom said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Massachusetts

My neighbor has her stuff (old rotting wheelbarrels, old mailboxes, lumber, old doors, etc.) on my property. She has already yelled at me once for touching her stuff. (I put it back on her side before the official property stakes were laid). The official survey stakes are going up this weekend and I want to clean up the mess. What can happen if I dispose of her stuff even though it is on my property? Or can I move it back to her side of the property??
**A: move the crap back on her property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">