• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medicaid laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

t_devil49

my husband and i are both on medicaid for now. because we cannot get any other insurance. we live in north vernon, indiana. i have applied for ssi but been turned down. i have congestive heart failure and my husband was on ssi after his fourth heart attack and now they made him take early retirement. the dr. told my husband to try to work so he would have something to do but once he started they raised my medicaid spenddown to 417 a month. we tried to find out an alternative for us so he could work and we could make it better but no one will answer us. the caseworker said it didn't matter cause no matter what my husband made extra the spend down would go up. we don't mind paying for our medicaid but it went up three quarters of what he made. just wondering how we could keep it and still be able to let him work and we could better ourselves. thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">