• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help~

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mcmul22179

I am in MS. It is impossible for me to summarize the fraud which has been perpetrated upon me which I "know" is criminal but can not get a resolution to. The jist being I got frauded for over 5000 via an ebay auction. The complete story is at http://www.bmcmullen.com/Synopsis%2...Attachments.pdf and you will find I have actively pursued all avenues of resolution. Please advise any assistance you could to help resolve this matter and ideally have criminal charges brought against the perpatrator so he would have to liquadate assetts and repay me my monetary debt but hopefully compensatory damages as well.

Brian

racer72

I have a couple of ideas. Fix your link, your webhost does not allow deep linking. And shorten your story to 200 words or less. We don't need a play by play story, just a sypnosis of the facts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">