• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I throw neigboring tree brances over fence?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Caren Trahan

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? AZ

My husband and I moved into a new house this year and on the other side of our back fence is a huge tree that is growing over our fence and taking over our yard. In the state of AZ is it legal to trim up to the fence? And,,, can we throw the brances cut off from our side of the fence over the fence? It lands in noone's yard, it is a cul-de-sac and that neighborhood HOA takes care of maintenance. We have no way of ridding of the cut off brances unless we pay to have someone haul them away. Thank you.

HomeGuru

Caren Trahan said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? AZ

My husband and I moved into a new house this year and on the other side of our back fence is a huge tree that is growing over our fence and taking over our yard. In the state of AZ is it legal to trim up to the fence?

**A: yes, and also up to and including your boundary property line.
And,,, can we throw the brances cut off from our side of the fence over the fence?

**A: no.

It lands in noone's yard, it is a cul-de-sac and that neighborhood HOA takes care of maintenance. We have no way of ridding of the cut off brances unless we pay to have someone haul them away. Thank you.
**A: then pay someone to haul and also for spelling lessons.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">