• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tater1

What is the name of your state?

Florida:

husband has drinking and drug problem, as result of this:
just in the past 3 months he has totaled a truck and in other incident broke his leg. both a result of alcohol and drug use.

Since 09/07/04: I have seen him 3 times and he has left me with all bills.

My concern: overnight visitation with 2 1/2 year old daughter (because of alcohol and drug abuse) ?????

abandonment issues and what is this exactly is this???

Thanks!

LdiJ

tater1 said:
What is the name of your state?

Florida:

husband has drinking and drug problem, as result of this:
just in the past 3 months he has totaled a truck and in other incident broke his leg. both a result of alcohol and drug use.

Since 09/07/04: I have seen him 3 times and he has left me with all bills.

My concern: overnight visitation with 2 1/2 year old daughter (because of alcohol and drug abuse) ?????

abandonment issues and what is this exactly is this???

Thanks!
Abandonment wouldn't come into play here. I certainly would not allow him any overnight visitation (and maybe not even any unsupervised visitation) with the child until or unless a court orders you to do so. It sounds like he has some serious issues at this point.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">