• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?!??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stunner316dx

Washington State:

Hello everybody, here's the scoop.

A few weeks ago I was out eating at a mongolian restaurant with my dad. We were eating our food and I bit into something very hard. My 1st impression was that I just lost my tooth. I fished for it, and it was a piece of nail. The nail belonged to the restaurant, (and the nail was from those sticks that they use to cook the food with). I took it up to the owner of the store and she said that she was sorry and that my meal was on the house, which made me feel better, but not 100% better. My dad told me to let him know when I had been feeling a lot of pain, and something would be done.

It's been a few weeks, and my tooth has hurt on and off. I havent thought much of it, till today. My head has been hurting really bad for the 2-3 days, and I had no clue why. I ate my subway sandwich today and my mouth hurt like the worst in the world. I went back to the restroom at work and looked in the mirror, but couldnt find anything. I reached back to where the tooth was that had gotten injured durring the nail bite, and it was half gone. It hurt soooo bad to touch it, like I had pain for 20 minutes, and have kind of a dull knumbing pain now, but it still hurts a lot.

I am in so bad of pain right now, and am seeing a dentist 1st thing in the morning. Do I have anything here because it was their nail that had caused this to happen to my mouth? Should I send them the bill for all of the dental work and make them pay for it, and get my self a lawyer or something? I dont have a lot of money, and am paying 75.00 for them to look at me and do x-rays and everything tomorrow morning. Anybody know what I should do? My boss says I should get the work done (if I need any done, which I know I will need some done) and send them the bill, and if they have any questions, take them to court. Oh yea, just so everybody knows. The mongolian place is kind of a little mom and pop kind of place that is owned by an asian couple (no offense) the place has been in business for about 2 years now.

Lemme know what you think!! Thank you

JJ

J

joeyblow

My boss says I should get the work done (if I need any done, which I know I will need some done) and send them the bill, and if they have any questions, take them to court.
Yes. But,don't sue them if they "have questions". Sue them if they don't pay the bill.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">