• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Law Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

missyjean052769

I am writing for my fiance', he is incarcerated in RI. We need to find out a few answers to our questions. Nobody seems to be able to help us. I need to know, how long do the courts have to arraign a person after an indictment has been made? Does a person have to be stated in the indictment, not just an entity? He is being charged with robbing an entity (bank) but not the teller herself, we think that you can't rob a building, only break & enter it. How long of a waiting period do they have to indict someone with the crime? Can anyone please help us find the answers?????? :confused:

racer72

The teller is an agent of the bank and the bank's property was stolen, not the teller's. Your grasping at straws and where is his attorney?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">