• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Texas Style Divorce!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DMoorman

Texas. I'll make this as short as I can. Married for five years, live in the boonies, nearest town to work is almost two hours so I've not worked in four years (he didn't want me to). Husband has now opened up his own bank account and moved all the money except $7 so that I have no access to any money, refuses to give me any even for medication, said he wants me to leave yet I have no money and no where to go. He's quit making payments on any credit cards in my name. Lawyers want money so not having any what's a person to do? I can't even buy groceries.

LdiJ

DMoorman said:
Texas. I'll make this as short as I can. Married for five years, live in the boonies, nearest town to work is almost two hours so I've not worked in four years (he didn't want me to). Husband has now opened up his own bank account and moved all the money except $7 so that I have no access to any money, refuses to give me any even for medication, said he wants me to leave yet I have no money and no where to go. He's quit making payments on any credit cards in my name. Lawyers want money so not having any what's a person to do? I can't even buy groceries.
Contact Legal Aide, they may be able to help you. Otherwise you may need to ask family for help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">