• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I just don't know!! help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

charmingdesigns

What is the name of your state? CA

Ok, this is pretty light weight, but still bugging me. I need to know if I have anything to fight about.

Over the past 18m-2 years I had seen a doctor as my PCP. I had gone a number of times complaining of sinus headaches and sinus infections. The last time I went (i'm thiking it was Feb of this year), he literally said to me "...you do not have a sinus infection, you have allergies, but I don't think you're going to be satisfied unless I give you an Rx for antibiotics. This is all in your mind, it's not real".

So fast forward to September. I went to see an allergist. NO allergies, and worse yet, he diagnosed me with CHRONIC sinus infections. According to him, i've had a constant sinus infection for 15 years. Now, had this first doctor ever bothered to test me for allergies as opposed to writing me an Rx for allergy medicine, and bothered to scan my sinuses, he would have easily seen the infection in all of my sinus cavities, and maybe I wouldn't have suffered so much pain in the last 8 months.

Do I have a leg to stand on with fighting this first doctor?

thanks,
charmingdesigns.com

vrzirn

I wouldn't try to balance on that leg. Your answer is ,"No".
I suppose you have been taking Rx for your infection and are on your way to being cured. Pain isn't worth anything in the court unless you are disfigured from the infection.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">