• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do we do now?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hearts4u59

What is the name of your state?Mississippi,but case is in Ala.......
We need help here,i married in nov.2003,in may of 2004 my husbands ex sent his 3 kids to us for his summer visitation,never to return for them.....in july we went to court for modification of custody,per bio moms request,maternal grandmother hired atty on behalf of mom saying she never knew of custody hearing which is not true,we went back to court july 30th and bio mom was not present the judge gave mom supervised visits at maternal grandmothers home,more vistation than a parent gets half holidays and every 7 days in the summer,grandmother never filed a motion to intervene paid no filing fees????
the chldren do not want to visit with grandma.........she is very controlling and the children are horrified of her,she lets the 8 yr old and the 5 yr old suck bottles,has them scared they are going to die if they do anything etc.football,swim and things normal kids do,all 3 are emotionally abused from her by the way thats why bio mom left home and moved 3 hours away leaving kids with us.........when the kids see grandma all she does is interrogate them and talk about kicking their moms ---- if she comes back to town and she is a wh---......also there is sexual misconduct when children are around an uncle when in her care she says kids ar lying about it.
we didn't let kids go the oct 8th visit they all 3 had a stomach virus and went to dr 2 days later we are in contempt of court.....bottom line the grandma works in the tax assessors office for 25 yrs and we feel there's a conflict of interest and want the case moved to our state,but have had no luck yet.she was made a party to the case wrongfully filed papers with a lawyer on bio moms behalf....we tried to talk to the judge about the counseling we have kids in and the abuse,his words i don't give a damn.i gave an order for her to get visits this is all so illegal and wrong how do we get it moved to our state????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">