• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Renter still on the original lease

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Q

QUaKE19

MD: My Landlord has set up so that she is still recieving Mail at our apartment is this legal that she is still recieving mail to our apartment. I am staying with roomates and as the original finder of the appartment I have been recognized as the one who is responsible for writing a check directly to her. Is this legal or should I be writing directly to the credit union in case I am to get ripped off.

HomeGuru

QUaKE19 said:
MD: My Landlord has set up so that she is still recieving Mail at our apartment is this legal that she is still recieving mail to our apartment. I am staying with roomates and as the original finder of the appartment I have been recognized as the one who is responsible for writing a check directly to her. Is this legal or should I be writing directly to the credit union in case I am to get ripped off.

**A: how did the landord set up to receive mail and how would you get ripped off?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">