• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cocaine possession and previous marijuana offense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zakman812

The state is Ohio. A person that I know was arrested for possesion of a gram of cocaine. He was sent to detox because he was feaking out on cocaine and mushrooms when arrested. He also has a previous marijuana offense against him. Is it likely that he is looking at jail time? From what I have heard it is unlikely that he will get out of jail time. What I would like to know is what is the likelyhood of him facing jail time with these charges against him?

Shay-Pari'e

If he is an adult, he is facing jail. If he is a minor with these convictions, he is facing Juvie. Why didn't he/you think about all this while being a druggie and breaking the law?

Z

zakman812

This guy I'm talking about isn't a friend of mine or anything (and its not me). He is simply my friends roomate. We are wondering if he is going away to jail with these charges. That way he would be gone and I could room with my friend. This guy is way to dumb to have thought of the consequences of his actions. I said from day one that this guy was gonna get busted. I'm guessing that possesion of a gram of coke is enough to put him away, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">