• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong place,wrong time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cookies74

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Il.
:confused: my brother house was swarmed with drug task and they where there to pick up his girlfriend on a warrent and that they had been tipped off from a call that meth was being made there. my brothers girlfriend had other guys that where in and out of there, they where usually friends of friends of family somehow, anyways when the cops showed up there was many and they said they where there to get her and they said the found a container with residue on it of meth making that my brother did not know anything about, they[cops] did not give him papers from a judge saying they could search and they tore alot of his property up doing so, anyways they charged him with many charges and told him that it carried 15-50 years in the prison his bail to get out is at $20,000 and all of us are still stunned about all of this still, They also charge his girlfriend with the same charges, This isn't the first time she has got him in some kind of trouble and now I'm afraid he will pay for her doing, when he does not use, make or do drugs. I cann't afford a lawyer for him and I'm affaid that the court appointed one will not care and he will go away for 50 years. :(

HomeGuru

cookies74 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Il.
:confused: my brother house was swarmed with drug task and they where there to pick up his girlfriend on a warrent and that they had been tipped off from a call that meth was being made there. my brothers girlfriend had other guys that where in and out of there, they where usually friends of friends of family somehow, anyways when the cops showed up there was many and they said they where there to get her and they said the found a container with residue on it of meth making that my brother did not know anything about, they[cops] did not give him papers from a judge saying they could search and they tore alot of his property up doing so, anyways they charged him with many charges and told him that it carried 15-50 years in the prison his bail to get out is at $20,000 and all of us are still stunned about all of this still, They also charge his girlfriend with the same charges, This isn't the first time she has got him in some kind of trouble and now I'm afraid he will pay for her doing, when he does not use, make or do drugs. I cann't afford a lawyer for him and I'm affaid that the court appointed one will not care and he will go away for 50 years. :(
**A: we heard this story before.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">