• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no standing signpost on the middle of parking curb

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Fightbk

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? new york city.

I got a parking ticket $115 for no standing (c), Day/hrs: all days/time.
the signpost stands on the middle of parking area on curb, whcih only have
one car space and two driveways on its two sides. the sign with an arrow to right side which is a parking lot driveway.
Since the space only can hold one car. If you park you car on the left side of the post, you will block left side's driveway. So, the signpost must be on the middle of your car body if you want to park you car here.
I live there and people always park cars here without ticketed. Since the signpost can't stand on the right side curb just by the driveway. it had to stand on the middle and with one direction arrow on the sign.
The policeman said my car across the signpost. I feel it's very unfair. can you help me? or i try some reasons like flat tire to avoid the fine $115. Thanks for your help!

You Are Guilty

Fightbk said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? new york city.

I got a parking ticket $115 for no standing (c), Day/hrs: all days/time.
the signpost stands on the middle of parking area on curb, whcih only have
one car space and two driveways on its two sides. the sign with an arrow to right side which is a parking lot driveway.
Since the space only can hold one car. If you park you car on the left side of the post, you will block left side's driveway. So, the signpost must be on the middle of your car body if you want to park you car here.
I live there and people always park cars here without ticketed. Since the signpost can't stand on the right side curb just by the driveway. it had to stand on the middle and with one direction arrow on the sign.
The policeman said my car across the signpost. I feel it's very unfair. can you help me? or i try some reasons like flat tire to avoid the fine $115. Thanks for your help!

HUH???
:confused:

F

Fightbk

can someone give me helpful advice for it.
My reason is following:
1. the signpost only with one direct arrow.
2. the signpost stands on the middle of the parking space is because it would affect the driveway of a parking lot's exit if it just standed by the driveway.

You Are Guilty

Fightbk said:
can someone give me helpful advice for it.
My reason is following:
1. the signpost only with one direct arrow.
2. the signpost stands on the middle of the parking space is because it would affect the driveway of a parking lot's exit if it just standed by the driveway.
If you could explain what the hell you're talking about in clear English, I'm sure I could help, but your post (and reply) make no sense whatsoever.

Read some of my other responses to see the laws on parking signs.

F

FIONEX

Take it to court, they usually dont want to deal with people like you or me because they're lazy mofos who are over paid. And if you're lucky, the cop won't show. You'll get off with only paying half. Better than nothing I suppose!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">