• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

freedom of information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blueboy

What is the name of your state?ca
My sons dental office put him and my daughter, who is his half sister on the same account. Then they added my ex-girlfriends new daughter to the same account, whom has no relation to myself or my son. I told the dentists that they should not have the same account because they are not related. I have full access to my daughters info and in bills I have recieved I have seen information for my ex-girlfriends daughter. At the same time she has also recieved bills with information about my son. I have had several conversations with the dentist office and sent a letter asking them to correct it. Then today I got a bill in the mail for my daughter but it also had information on it about my ex-girlfriends daughter, so I know that they have not corrected it. Is this a violation of my sons private medical information. Can I make them fix it or sue them for not fixing it. I do not want my ex-girlfriend knowing my son's private information. Do I have a case? I am resubmitting cause last one was a little confusing.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">