• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug charges/suspended license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MTrayloriam

What is the name of your state? GA

I was arrested for possesion of meth 8/14/2003 and my husband was also arrested at the time but with manufactoring our case finially went to court 5/17/2004 which I only got a possesion charge and was sentenced with 4 years probation, which I also plead first offenders. Well about 3 months later I recieve a letter from DMVS saying my driving privileges have been taken and I have to take a class to get my licenses back. Should this have been mentioned at court, by my probation officer as part of my punishment? My PO said it's the law and they told me but it was not on my final disposition with my charges that I signed. Also, a girl that had been charged the sametime a i was did not have hers suspended. What should I do?

O

OhBullship

You should either take the class or learn to enjoy riding the bus.

M

MTrayloriam

OhBullship said:
You should either take the class or learn to enjoy riding the bus.

I wasn't asking for a smartaz answer, I was really hoping for friendly advice, I don't feel it it fair what the state has done because the 3 other people which was arrested at the sametime has not gotten a letter or licenses suspended.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

MTrayloriam said:
I wasn't asking for a smartaz answer, I was really hoping for friendly advice, I don't feel it it fair what the state has done because the 3 other people which was arrested at the sametime has not gotten a letter or licenses suspended.

My response:

No? But, you asked a "smartaz" question!

You're a stupid druggy, and you want people to respect you?

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OhBullship

MTrayloriam said:
I'm sorry, you must have mistyped your URL, this isn't the "friendly" advice forum. As a practical matter, when you ask stupid questions, you don't get good answers.....garbage in; garbage out. Kind of like: Meth in; license out. You don't have to take the course though. Most of us would rather idiots like you were not on the roads in the first place. Do ya got some good walking shoes?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

OhBullship said:
How can you forget something like that? Many of these posters are in serious need of that information.

My response:

I know!

It must be all the Meth, Cocaine, Marijuana, Speed, Acid, Quaaludes, or something. Or, it's just the coffee.

IAAL

AHA

"Also, a girl that had been charged the sametime a i was did not have hers suspended."

There might have been different cirumstances in her case. Besides, her license could have been suspended without her knowing it YET or maybe she's just telling you a lie to make you feel like a bigger criminal than her.
If I had been convicted of drug charges I wouldn't be telling ANYONE(apart from my lawyer) about ANYTHING in my conviction. I'd be embarrassed enough as it is.

O

OhBullship

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I know!

It must be all the Meth, Cocaine, Marijuana, Speed, Acid, Quaaludes, or something. Or, it's just the coffee.

IAAL
I have read that coffee will do that to a person. I hope you know better than to drink caffeine before you drive! Those damn cops are so disrespectful of coffee drinkers, they will violate your rights in a minute if they smell a creamer on you.

AHA

OhBullship said:
I have read that coffee will do that to a person. I hope you know better than to drink caffeine before you drive! Those damn cops are so disrespectful of coffee drinkers, they will violate your rights in a minute if they smell a creamer on you.
Anything that tastes as foul as coffee SHOULD be illegal!!! :D :D
Worship the hot chocolate :)

O

OhBullship

AHA said:
Anything that tastes as foul as coffee SHOULD be illegal!!! :D :D
Worship the hot chocolate :)
Coffee is the nectar of the gods! Dang, I can't open my eyes properly before my first pot.

M

MTrayloriam

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

No? But, you asked a "smartaz" question!

You're a stupid druggy, and you want people to respect you?
IAAL

I'm not a druggy, I have never used meth a day in my life, this was something that happened on my property that I was not aware of, but I'm sure you will not believe that. I have 265 acrees and this was going on in a old barn on the back side of this property and because of it being on my property they only charge me with that instead of manufactoring because of all the drug test I took for the courts, if you want the real story. So to all of you who think they really know everything your wrong. Thanks for all the disrespect.

O

OhBullship

MTrayloriam said:
It seems to me you need to go back to school and learn your manors again, I have done nothing wrong and I'm sorry I have wasted my time on a sorry ass lawyer like you.
Do you suppose your husbands ass is feeling kind of sorry, since he is in prison for manufacturing meth? Maybe he is use to it by now. :eek:

HomeGuru

MTrayloriam said:
It seems to me you need to go back to school and learn your manors again, I have done nothing wrong and I'm sorry I have wasted my time on a sorry ass lawyer like you.

**A: YUP, IAAL lives in a very big manor in a very rich neighborhood.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

And, MTrailerTrashiam needs to go back to skool to lurn how to splell!

Yes, I live in a 6700 square foot "manor"!

She's a convict, on probation due to a Plea Agreement, and her old man is in prison. Also, she allowed a Meth lab on her property.

Why does she think she was prosecuted?

Oh, that's right - - she didn't know about the lab. It was on the other side of that vast, trailer trash, property.

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">