• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

coworker accused me of theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gangothri

What is the name of your state? Oregon
When i moved out of Missouri i asked my co worker to ship a package to me.
but he used his company's shipping account to mail the package to me. When the company came to know about those charges,since he was going to be in trouble he lodged a complain on me with the police. I had never asked him to use company's account. I only came to know that he had used the company account from the police.I was not in that city when it was shipped since i relocated to a different state. The police is calling me and asking me about that. I have told the cops everything. What should i do ? Will this accusation go on my record ? Will i be in trouble

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

gangothri said:
What is the name of your state? Oregon
When i moved out of Missouri i asked my co worker to ship a package to me.
but he used his company's shipping account to mail the package to me. When the company came to know about those charges,since he was going to be in trouble he lodged a complain on me with the police. I had never asked him to use company's account. I only came to know that he had used the company account from the police.I was not in that city when it was shipped since i relocated to a different state. The police is calling me and asking me about that. I have told the cops everything. What should i do ? Will this accusation go on my record ? Will i be in trouble

My response:

Yes. You will be doomed to eternal damnation!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">