• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

foundation problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Daebrooke

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas
Trees on Wooded lots next to our house have caused foundation problems. Can we make owner remove trees, as we have been told by experts after foundation is fixed, the roots will continue to damage foundation? Who pays?

HomeGuru

Daebrooke said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas
Trees on Wooded lots next to our house have caused foundation problems. Can we make owner remove trees, as we have been told by experts after foundation is fixed, the roots will continue to damage foundation? Who pays?
**A: you pay.

D

Daebrooke

I will pay if I have to. But since a root barrier will not work, Can the trees be removed from their property? Land is owned by developer, and to build a house on lot it will have to be cleared anyway.

HomeGuru

Daebrooke said:
I will pay if I have to. But since a root barrier will not work, Can the trees be removed from their property? Land is owned by developer, and to build a house on lot it will have to be cleared anyway.
**A: and how did the developer respond when you send him your certified rrr letter explaining the problem?

D

Daebrooke

Developer has said he will have the trees removed, and he will pick up the cost!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">