• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violation of probation-traffic

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

allodoxaphobia

What is the name of your state? florida
i've had problems with my traffic record for about four years now, never having the money to handle it, it's a constant pain and i haven't had a license in a while. i finally get to point in my life where i can pay this all and move on, and i find out i have violated probation in st. lucie county. (dont know how was done, cannot prove i finished--i simply stopped hearing from them ---i was a mail-in, after about four months in. i continued to send in money and updated paperwork, and after my year simply stopped. (i think i remember making one attempt into finding out what happened, and they said they would check into it -never called back, slipped my mind afterwards.) i have about $2000+ in fines to pay off and a vop to own up to. i want to pay off all these fines and walk into court paid up and able to offer that to the judge, but i need some advice.
1. can i even pay fines in another county, with a vop warrant? can they arrest me for just showing up to pay?
2. is it that best possible way to pay all this and then walk into court?
3. if none of this is good, what is? i can't afford or survive leaving this job. jail is simply not an option. (but you never heard that before :p) i simply want the best option, so i can move forward and rid myself of this trouble.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">