• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Coaching Negligence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

StuckinFayette

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?undefinedGeorgia
My 17 year old son was injurred at football practice and required medical attention. The coach did not attempt to call nor did he take my son to the hospital. My son drove himself where he waited over an hour for me to arrive all the while his chin bleeding. The coaches knew on the night in question that I was at least 45 minutes away attending classes. To me, this a gross occurence of blatant negligence. What are my legal ramifications?

Your son is under age and under the coaches care. Just as if he was at school and something happens. There suppose to take care of your son and make sure he's ok. What if he would have passed out from the injury while driving and killed someone or been killed? I would bring this up with who ever is in charce and coach to make sure they think about the welfare of other people's children before some ends up dying and the school system gets in trouble. But I don't think you would have any legal grounds because nothing bad happened to your son beside he got a football injury. THANK GOD.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">