• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Welfare Recipient Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stepmom65

What is the name of your state? California

I hope this is the correct forum to post.

1. I would like to know that if someone goes on welfare with children, how long can that person receive assistance, i.e., medicare, food stamps, $$, before the state stops giving to them.

2. If the recipient is able to work but doesn't, does the county do anything about that too???

3. What if the recipient keeps having kids to receive even more welfare?? is that controlled???

Please advise.

thank you.

Dandy Don

If you have a complaint about a welfare recipient, why aren't you talking to the local office for this in your area?

BlondiePB

stepmom65 said:
Does anyone have an answer to my questions??? Did I post this in the incorrect forum????
Sorry, this site does not do homework/research. Call your local Department of Children and Families and ask them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">