• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just giving a heads up on a fraud ebay seller john trerotola

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wattsbill

What is the name of your state? mo

Hi i am new to this forum but found it thru searching for ebay fraud stuff. I bid and won a auction from a seller qball215pool better known as john trerotola. You can read the story at ebayersthatsuck.com but in a few words he tried to rip me off but has ripped others off already. If you look at his feedback you can see it is getting bad. He sold some football tickets to a mleary007 ebay user id and the guy bought them. We know they were fake because this guy was going to email us after he went to the game to make sure they were good but never did.

The seller John trerotola must of threatened him not to say what happen. We know he must of never made it to that game and the poor guy is just scared to say it. He never left feedback yet so we know this seller is no good. Again you can read the whole story on what he did to me on ebayersthatsuck.com. John trerotola also ripped a poor lady off with a lunch box. He has stuff listed now so im trying to spread the word to not buy from him before alot of people get beat out of there hard earned money.

Ebay is aware of all this but of course takes forever to do anything. They just want there fees! If anyone could help thats great. Even just emailing this mleary007 guy to get him to let everyone know if they were fake tickets so ebay can ban this guy before he does more damage! Thank you guys for any and all help!

Last edited:

B

Britarchivist

I am not sure how telling us will help you, I assume you DID contact ebay regarding this? You say he "tried" to rip you off. did he or didnt he? Did he sell something faulty? Also, if a person has a ton of negetive feedback, common sense says dont buy from them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">