• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation Of Speedy Trial

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SCRWDIN

What is the name of your state?INDIANA
NEED HELP WITH A 2 YEAR OLD CASE WHICH SPEEDY TRIAL RULE WAS VIOLATED MY FIANCE WAS RELEASED OR 81 DAYS AFTER 70 DAY AND RECHARGED FROM A B FELONY TO AN A FELONY MANUFACTURING METH, ON THE DAY OF THE ACTUAL BUST IT OCCURED AT A FRIENDS HOUSE AND THE ACTUAL LAB WAS FOUND IN A CAR IN THE DRIVEWAY BELONGING TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO CLAIMED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT NOTHING WAS FOUND IN HIS POSSESION AND HE WAS RELEASED TO LEAVE THE SCENE LATER THEY GOT A WARRANT FOR HIM BECAUSE THE GIRL DRIVING THE CAR SAID IT WAS HIS THEY ARE CHARGING HIM WITH IT HTE METH FOUND IN THE CAR AND THE METH FOUND IN THE RESIDENCE. HTIS IS A VERY LONG STORY AND COMPLICATED I KNOW BUT HE HAS WENT TO TRIAL AND IT ENDED UP IN A HUNG JURY NOW AWAITING A NEW TRIAL THAT NEEDS TO BE RELOCATED BECAUSE THE PROSECUTOR HAS HAD SO MANY FRONT PAGE WRITEUPS IN THE PAPER I DONT SEE HOW HE CAN EVER GET A FAIR TRIAL ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED HE IS FACING 30 YEARS IF CONVICTED

stephenk

were you on meth when you typed the message? Do you know how to use a period or comma? I tried reading it but you jumped from subject to subject in one sentence.

In any event, from what I could understand, your "fiance" is going to be re-tried. He most likely waived his right to a speedy trial when the DA announced he was going to be tried again. if he is convicted you should really plan on dating others.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">