• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non Compete Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blondi372

What is the name of your state? georgia

If a person has a business license in the state of georgia and signs a non compete agreement for a company in Florida what is it's legality?

Also, if the non compete agreement is signed by the owner of the company in georgia and quits doing business with the company in florida what happens if the owner of the company in georgia is then employed by another company as a consultant/advisor that will be doing business with a direct competitor of the florida company? Is this a violation of the non compete agreement?

LdiJ

blondi372 said:
What is the name of your state? georgia

If a person has a business license in the state of georgia and signs a non compete agreement for a company in Florida what is it's legality?
Its legal

blondi372 said:
Also, if the non compete agreement is signed by the owner of the company in georgia and quits doing business with the company in florida what happens if the owner of the company in georgia is then employed by another company as a consultant/advisor that will be doing business with a direct competitor of the florida company? Is this a violation of the non compete agreement?
Yep

B

Bill of sales

non compete question

Hi,

Im in PA and I was fired for performance from a finance company.I signed a non compete agreement.Does it still hold up if the company fired me for not producing enough?It's for one yr. and I cant see that if they said I wasnt up to thier production standards then how can they keep me from working for a competitor? thank you :confused:

BelizeBreeze

Bill of sales said:
Hi,

Im in PA and I was fired for performance from a finance company.I signed a non compete agreement.Does it still hold up if the company fired me for not producing enough?It's for one yr. and I cant see that if they said I wasnt up to thier production standards then how can they keep me from working for a competitor? thank you :confused:
start your own thread. DO NOT hijack this one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">