• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does Ducks Unlimited encourage members

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Karen Olson

CA to steal land? The guy trespassing and ruining my property is apparently doing so using Ducks Unlimited. He has fenced in parts of my land and put up their signs all over. I don't know if DU is aware or approves this, but this is what the man is using to wage his war on property owners - I'm not the only one it turns out. So do I sue Ducks Unlmited as well, since they seem to be behind this?

nextwife

A. If someone is fencing or using lands that they have no legal right to, then show they are doing this (survey, photos, etc.) and send a legal demand letter that the move the fence to wherever their legal right stops and disconstinue any use of lands to which they have neither ownership or applicable easement rights.

If that doesn't do it, get an attorney and take legal action.

B. Have you been in touch with this organization to express your concerns?

K

Karen Olson

Next wife

I wrote Ducks Unlimited. They just wrote back, they are looking into it immediately. I sent pictures, before and since. I don't have the latest pictures of what has been done, more damage, felled trees, raw sewage from a rental house, streams diverted into dams on my property. My brother in law says I'll need a tranquilizer to look at them! This is devastating.

snostar

Ducks Unlimited does not encourage it's members to violate the law. I would'nt be surprised if they know nothing about what is going on concerning your property. I know many members and I have had the pleasure of selling them artwork in the past; they have always presented themselves in an organized professional manner. They are probably appreciative of your notice regarding use of their name.

K

Karen Olson

Snostar just spoke to my attorney...he

agrees there is no evidence of Ducks Unlimited culpability or knowledge. I'm seeing him in two weeks!!!! I feel better.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">