• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

abuse of community property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PPARK

What is the name of your state?
Arizona

Could you please direct me where to contact to know the procedure and for initiating divorce proceeding without attorney?

My husband of 25 years marriage hides his income in his own safe and we are suffered with relentless irreconcilable differences.

Please help.

gamjatang

LdiJ

PPARK said:
What is the name of your state?
Arizona

Could you please direct me where to contact to know the procedure and for initiating divorce proceeding without attorney?

My husband of 25 years marriage hides his income in his own safe and we are suffered with relentless irreconcilable differences.

Please help.

gamjatang
It really would be in your best interest to get an attorney. At least get a consult with one. After 25 years of marriage a divorce isn't really a simple matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">