• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dental accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mamamisty

What is the name of your state?texas
ok first off let me clairify something they did have to bag my son. He was his body was in complete shut down. When i asked the dentist shouldnt he be awake they said they could not get him to wake up but go ahead and take him home he would be fine. The doctor came to me and said that the toxicology report came back and he had enough med in him for 2 grown men.
My son was blue around the mouth which was one of the reasons i took him to the hospital to begin with. His family doctor said that it was an out right overdose. i hope this helps a little bit

ellencee

mamamisty
No additions are needed to your original post. In his initial answer, vrzirn gave you the only answer you needed to your question. It's up to you to contact a medmal attorney in your area and to go from there.
EC

I second that. ALso, you may want to begin a paper trail. Get copies of everything you can. The Dentist reports and whatever else you can.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">