• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice in Mississippi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

perez100362

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Mississippi
My bf married a mexican in Texas about 4 years ago. They thought she could get her citizenship that way. Well, of coarse that did not happen. They have been separted close to 3 years now. He says they were not living togather as husband and wife. He now lives in Mississippi with me and wants to get a divorce. He tried to help her but it did not work. She keeps calling saying her attorney says she needs some kind of papers from him to become a citizen. She dont want to divorce him, I dont know if it is because she loves him or is trying to use him. She does not speak English very well. My bf was speaking to the Social Surcurity department and they said he is not married because she does not have a social sucurity number. I dont know how much of this is true but does anyone have any information about any of these statements. We just want to get married. We are both disabled right now and want to do this the easiest and cheapest way. How would he have to file for divorce? I have heard some people fill out the forms themselves.
Thanks for any help. Also, he does not have any children or anything with this lady.
Sincerely,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">