• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

should i send a letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hummingbird2

What is the name of your state? Ohio

Our neighbor sent us a letter as you will see from my other question. My question is should i send him a letter stating that he is responsible for the branches and to please quit going around town talking trash about us? We do not talk to him in any situation as to stay away from him as far as possible. When we go into our little town, pop. of 850, everyone tells us what he is going around saying. Thanks for any reply. Beth

Ciarraine

hummingbird2 said:

Our neighbor sent us a letter as you will see from my other question. My question is should i send him a letter stating that he is responsible for the branches and to please quit going around town talking trash about us? We do not talk to him in any situation as to stay away from him as far as possible. When we go into our little town, pop. of 850, everyone tells us what he is going around saying. Thanks for any reply. Beth
Your little town is probably in one of them red states what fears the Bible truth. Take the high road and be righteous lest ye be smote for gossiping.

And no, you should not send a letter to your neighbour. If you can't resist doing that, call an attorney and have her/him send the letter.

PghREA

If you expect to accompolish anything by sending a letter, it should come from an attorney. Don't start anything you can't finish.

HomeGuru

hummingbird2 said:

**A: and what would the letter be about? What about the branches?

H

hummingbird2

he still hasn't done anything with the branches. we decided that after he trims them , come spring we are going to cut them down and put up a privacy fence 8 foot off the property line that way we can take of the grass on the side facing his property. i know we are being childlike but i am tired of his #$&*. thanks for the reply, i am just going to let things go.

HomeGuru

hummingbird2 said:
he still hasn't done anything with the branches. we decided that after he trims them , come spring we are going to cut them down and put up a privacy fence 8 foot off the property line that way we can take of the grass on the side facing his property. i know we are being childlike but i am tired of his #$&*. thanks for the reply, i am just going to let things go.

**A: Ok, and don't put up with any #$&*.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">