• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extortion, Kidnapping + Drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wnfakind

Im not going to get into the whole story but I've never done anything bad in my life.. regarding a crime but I've been charged with those 2 offences... I was up since thursday afternoon untill Sunday aftertoon when my cousin got arrested.. what we did dosnt need to be known but I never thought me or my cousin Would acutally do something like this. Could the lack of sleep caused us to do something we normally wouldnt have.. plus the use of the drugs?

rmet4nzkx

What is your state?
It sounds like you need a criminal attorney.
It also sounds like you need to stop doing drugs.

W

wnfakind

Im acutally in canada... I dont think I need to stop doing drugs its just we wanted to get rid of our stash and we trusted someone we really didnt know. He tried to leave with our money so we stopped him from leaving on a greyhound.

<Bill>

I read meth turns your adrenaline on for 12 hours and it's only suppose to be on for a minute or so. The result is that it effects your sanity, this one dude on it for a few days pulled into a gas station and cut his kids head off cause he thought the toddler was possessed.

W

wnfakind

At that time I was currently using coke, ketamine, xtc and speed(jib meth whatever you want to call it)

Im honestly not a bad person, i've never done anything illegal in my life except goto a dance club and do xtc and some other drugs. Im not a big fan or user of speed/coke but I used it that time. We bingged on xtc since thursday afternoon

AHA

Being on drugs is no excuse for commiting serious crimes. If it was, half of all prisons would be empty!!

Please reconsider the NOT quitting drugs. After the list you said you take AND turning into a serious criminal, I'd say the one thing you should be considering is MAJOR drug rehabilitation. If you keep this up, where do you think you will end up? Next time it's murder or something equally idiotic and then you have a future behind bars to look forward to.

It's all YOUR choice. No one is forcing you to do what you are doing to your life, remember that.

Good luck

W

wnfakind

Im not blaming it on the drugs but in a way I am. I dont need help for the drugs, I dont abuse them and im not a constant user.

AHA

wnfakind said:
Im not blaming it on the drugs but in a way I am. I dont need help for the drugs, I dont abuse them and im not a constant user.

Maybe not, but apparently when you use them you use them for several days non stop and then commit crimes. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty darn sure that end result would not happen if you weren't taking drugs, so by eliminating the first crime, you could eliminate the second.
Everyone makes their life choices for what it most important to them, it would be a shame to see a young person choosing such a lifestyle.

take care

W

wnfakind

I understand what you mean, we messed up. We've ruined our lives but the whole extortion and kidnapping is way out of hand. The threats wernt made by us.. we acutally had someone come with us and do all of that. Im losing my mind knowing something is gonna happen to us because of a mistake we made. Now all I can do is wait till the court date and defend ourselfs. The guy were going up against is a total waste of society. Im just hoping we can destory his character and bring down the charges to something minimal. If only the judge knew what kind of people me and my cousin are.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
wnfakind said:
If only the judge knew what kind of people me and my cousin are.
Just tell him/her all the stuff you've posted here. I'm sure s/he'll get a very good idea of what kind of people you are.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

AHA said:
Everyone makes their life choices for what it most important to them, it would be a shame to see a young person choosing such a lifestyle.

take care

My response:

Why are you arguing in favor of this druggie "turning their life around"? Who cares? Decent society could only benefit if this druggie "checked out".

The graveyards are filled with dead druggies. There's always room for one more.

IAAL

Last edited:

CdwJava

wnfakind said:
At that time I was currently using coke, ketamine, xtc and speed(jib meth whatever you want to call it)

Im honestly not a bad person, i've never done anything illegal in my life except goto a dance club and do xtc and some other drugs. Im not a big fan or user of speed/coke but I used it that time. We bingged on xtc since thursday afternoon
Holy crap! You are one messed up dude!

Hw can you argue much of anything! If you were so messed up to be on a speed run for 72 hours, your recollections are probably worthless.

Face it, you DO have a drug problem. Next time you might kill someone - we can only hope that it will only be you ... but it rarely is. Fortunately for you, Canada is lenient on murderers who aren't in their right mind.

You need to go to jail ... it'll give you time to dry out.

- Carl

CdwJava

wnfakind said:
So ... a 72 hours speed run is an every day occurrence? Sorry, THAT happens when the drugs get out of hand. You don't just suddenly decide to take the intoxication cocktail you describe - you work your way up to it.

You are in some serious denial about your drug use if you say you do NOT have a problem.

I would venture to guess this is not the first time you have done these speed runs, and probably not the first - or even the tenth - times you have done all or most of them.

Get help! Or, go to jail ... you'll get help there. But stay off the streets for everyone else's sake!

- Carl

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Carl, you know I like you, but I don't understand why you're wasting your time and words on this druggie? This idiot isn't going to change for you, me or anybody. The only time when this idiot is going to "change" is when he or she becomes worm food. Let him!

Stop exhorting ideas and dogma that only a decent human would understand. This person has no concept of understanding. Let him/her die off. Haven't you heard of "survival of the fittest"?

IAAL

D

DreamKnight64

The only thing I can suggest to you is when you are in front of the courts to say that you want to change your life and crap like that so he will let you off leniently.

I do agree with the past 2 posts in saying that you should lay off the drugs. Saying that you shouldn't stop doing drugs only indicates that this may (and probably will) happen again. Take the general theme of this thread and do your best to stop.

Maybe jail would be a good thing for you though. This way you'll have to seriouslt take a hard look at your life as where it stands at this point. One can do drugs casually, but it will always come back to bite them. This incident is a case in point.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">