• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

malpractice w/shrink

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bluski

:mad: name of your state?Mass.
Hello, This is for my sister who is in a nursing home dying. She had been seeing a shrink for almost 2 yrs. She went thru a bad divorce and was diagnosed with PTSD and was given meds for depression & stress. The Dr insisted she was improving while she slowly got worse. I finally took her to a psych unit in hospital. She was told she had Alzheimer's & had it for a few yrs.That was 3 months ago. Is this shrink SOB responsible?

Shay-Pari'e

bluski said:
:mad: name of your state?Mass.
Hello, This is for my sister who is in a nursing home dying. She had been seeing a shrink for almost 2 yrs. She went thru a bad divorce and was diagnosed with PTSD and was given meds for depression & stress. The Dr insisted she was improving while she slowly got worse. I finally took her to a psych unit in hospital. She was told she had Alzheimer's & had it for a few yrs.That was 3 months ago. Is this shrink SOB responsible?

Sorry, but no he is not, no one is. This is a condition that slowly presents it's self.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">