• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unfair revocation of taxi permit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

To make a long story short, due to some political fishiness, several cab drivers have had their permit revoked for silly reasons. Mine is that when I filled out my application for a permit (which was approved almost a year ago) I apparently failed to list a criminal conviction which does not exist. The agency that supposedly reported the charged has confirmed that it is false and they don't know how my city's taxi board could have received that information. I think I may soon be able to get the permit back but I've been out of work due to all this for about 2 months and I wonder if there is any action I can take against the city for all this ridiculousness.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">