• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I do I file a complaint w/isurance co.?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

enlightzen

What is the name of your state?fl
Hey there, I had an accident in Feb. had to have surgury and started to get med bills in by may. insurance co. had me fill out a med. pay statement. They said it would take 30 days to get it and it has been almost three months. Everytime I speak w/ agent handling case, he says the check should be in within 3 days. This is crazy! I don't want my credit destroyed due to outstanding balaces w/hosp. doc and p.t. The place of business where accident is now closed. Should I file a complaint? I spoke with an attorney briefly and she suggested that I call the main insurance company that the med pay is coming from and bypass the agent. Any help would be grateful.

JETX

enlightzen said:
I spoke with an attorney briefly and she suggested that I call the main insurance company that the med pay is coming from and bypass the agent.
Your agent has nothing to do with this claim. Talk with the insurance COMPANY (adjuster) as advised by 'your' attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">