• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case closed for Scott Peterson?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kiyoung80

So far, I'm not impressed with the evidence presented by the prosecution. Yes there's plenty of circumstantial evidence, but nothing really concrete (no pun intended) to convict him of the charges. It's a shame because I do feel that he's guilty as sin, but it just seems that they let the defense have it easy. What I think would have been great to have seen would be Court TV's anchorwoman, Nancy Grace, against Scott Peterson. From what I've read, she has a perfect record of nearly 100 felony convictions at trial - and no losses while she worked as a prosecutor in Atlanta.

What does everyone here think? Do you think we'll have yet another killer walking free?

Court TV gives the most extensive trial coverage during the day, but I'm at work until 6pm usually. From what I hear though, during the closing arguments (which start on Monday, 11/1) they are going to give Nancy Grace her own 2-hour show from 6pm-8pm to review that day's events. That kind of works perfectly for me, and hopefully will give us some insite on what's going on that courtroom.

Kimberly

B

bobkau

Proof Of Innocense.......absolute.....proof

This case has gone to the dogs. The dogs however hold the key to this case. It is my understanding that cadaver dogs find cadavers. They are sensitive to the smallest odor associated with a dead body.

Okay, then why did the cadaver dogs not go crazy in Scott Peterson's house?
Why did they not go crazy in his truck?
Why did they not go crazy in the boat?
Why did they not go crazy at his office?

We are not talking about an indecisive "hit" at the marina in an open air situation where one dog reacted but the other did not. This would only be the slightest trace of scent. The house, boat, truck, office would have been DRENCHED in odor of Laci's dead body.......if her dead body had been there.

We have proof therefore that either cadaver dogs are totally worthless or Scott Peterson is totally innocent.

To all you dog lovers, chew on this. proof of innocense

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">