• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Under extenuating circumstances

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mnkreleases

What is the name of your state? the name of the state is New York. The City is NYC.

To whom it may concern:

I have a question, concerning an extenuating condition, hoping perhaps you can help me or direct me to the right party or department.

I currently reside in the Yukon in Canada. My residential status is listed as "Tourists". I am seperated from my spouse and is currently starting proceedings for a Divorce. Because of the seperation, I have lost my place of residence and am currently out of work, but being supported by my conjugal partner financially here in Canada, of which she is a Canadian citizen and am unable, financially to travel to New York City. Because I have no residence, I am here looking to get sponsered by my conjugal partner and applying for a work permit, whichever comes first. I am not sure, but I may have a bench warrant for not paying a fine or appearing in court to pay the fine. The violations were for: "improper display of license plate"(which I filed a police report against my ex-spouse for, because the damages were caused by her), talking on a cell phone, while driving a vehicle, another was for being in the a park after 9:30 pm and having a loud car radio, while I was driving. I have extenuating circumstances, but would like to clear these up...is there anyway that I can clear these tickets up. Is there anyway that I can pay the fines, if so, where do I send the payment. I do not contest any of the tickets except, "improper display of license plate", for which, again I filed a police report for against my ex-spouse.

Thank you for your response.

Please respond to either here on the board or to: [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">