• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a potential situation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jimzdanowski

What is the name of your state?Michigan I was on probation for att. poss. of herion. I paid all fines and was at the end of my 2 year stint when I fell off and overdosed. My friend found me in my house and called 911 so naturally the cops showed up along with the paramedics. I had sitting on the table about 10$ worth of herion, a spoon and needle. I was taken to the Hospital and they told my family that I was not going to make it. Well not that I can recall anything about this incident I did manage to pull through. However, I don't know if I am in trouble or where that stuff I had went. Now this happened about 2 months ago and since then I have been discharged from probation and nothing has been said, until yesterday. A Detective from my city called my freind and asked if he had a toxicology report or knew what they ruled the cause of death. This freeked me out, they think I am dead. So I decided to call the cop and I told him my name and he asked me the same question! I said I did not know and he said he would call the Medical Examiner. Can they charge me with anything or what?help jim z

Last edited:

Yikes - you'de better call the guy you spoke with - and let him know that YOU ARE ALIVE.

Face up to what could happen to you. Once you do so - you can put all of this behind you.

For God's sake....call A.S.A.P !!!! lol

<Bill>

It makes no sense the doctor isn't gonna give your friend your toxicology report because of doctor patient confidentiality even if your dead. Someone must be pulling your leg. The police aren't gonna ask a probationers friend for such a official document it would be improper. That's Joe SMOE'S TAKE ON THE SITUATION.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">