• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Montana tenth state to allow medical marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pamela vandi

Montana voters approve medical marijuana initiative
SUSAN GALLAGHER, Associated Press Writer

Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Printable Version
Email This Article

(11-03) 11:24 PST HELENA, Mont. (AP) --

Montana voters by a wide margin approved a medical marijuana law Tuesday, allowing the cultivation, possession and use of the drug for medical purposes. The initiative shields patients, their doctors and caregivers from arrest and prosecution.

With 99 percent of precincts reporting, the vote was 62 percent in favor to 38 percent opposed.

laurenamber

pamela vandi said:
Montana voters approve medical marijuana initiative
SUSAN GALLAGHER, Associated Press Writer

Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Printable Version
Email This Article

(11-03) 11:24 PST HELENA, Mont. (AP) --

Montana voters by a wide margin approved a medical marijuana law Tuesday, allowing the cultivation, possession and use of the drug for medical purposes. The initiative shields patients, their doctors and caregivers from arrest and prosecution.

With 99 percent of precincts reporting, the vote was 62 percent in favor to 38 percent opposed.
its about time.

CdwJava

Another case of a small interest group managing to pull the wool over people's eyes by appealing to the general compassion of the people.

At least the feds haven't been bamboozled yet.

- Carl

BelizeBreeze

CdwJava said:
Another case of a small interest group managing to pull the wool over people's eyes by appealing to the general compassion of the people.

At least the feds haven't been bamboozled yet.

- Carl
Kind of like I feel about allowing liquor by the drink ;)

racer72

The Feds can still bust you though. And some take great pleasure at thumbing their noses at state laws.

P

pamela vandi

good post about bad pot

Bill: Thanks for the info and link in your post. It is likely, in my opinion, that government employees in Canada are intentionally sabotaging the product/program to express their contempt for those who legally use marijuana to relieve symptoms of disease.

<Bill>

pamela vandi said:
Bill: Thanks for the info and link in your post. It is likely, in my opinion, that government employees in Canada are intentionally sabotaging the product/program to express their contempt for those who legally use marijuana to relieve symptoms of disease.
I always heard the Canadian health care system sucked, now we know why.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">