• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Law reg

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mukiman

California : Can someone just tell me what the law is concerning having someone served in Calfornia? I'm taking my ex wife back to court to ask for an end to my alimony. I need to know what the guidlines are for having her served? The process server my attorney hired claims she is "avioding service".
Thanks for the help.

LdiJ

mukiman said:
California : Can someone just tell me what the law is concerning having someone served in Calfornia? I'm taking my ex wife back to court to ask for an end to my alimony. I need to know what the guidlines are for having her served? The process server my attorney hired claims she is "avioding service".
Thanks for the help.
Both your attorney and the process server know the rules regarding that. They are your best source of information.

mukiman

Still unclear

LdiJ said:
Both your attorney and the process server know the rules regarding that. They are your best source of information.
If I had confidence in my legal counsel I would not have posted this question. I just wanted to hear the rules regarding service in California from another source.I do not even know what server my attorney's office used.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">