• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is my degree legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jennandyp1

I am a resident of South Carolina. I obtained a degree from Suffield University, which basically issues degrees by an online evaluation process. I realize that this is questionable, but the site says that the degrees are 100% legal and that they may be used on resumes, etc. I would like to know if the degree is in fact legal. If it is not, will an apostille or notarization/authentication service make it legal for use? I intend to only use the degree in South Carolina. Suffield University is claiming to be based in Idaho.

the_editor

Check out this site.

Some states do not allow the degree. I believe that there are 3 states that you can not use the degree in the usa.

check out this site.
http://www.degreeadvice.com

BTW South Carolina is not one of the states where it is illegal to my knowlegde.

Six

ellencee

jennandyp1
I checked out the website and the accreditation reference. Your degree is a bunch of hooey and worthless as worthless can be. Sorry.
EC

ellencee

BelizeBreeze
You misunderstood. I said, "oooh eeee" for the rest of the day, I'll be "worthless as worthless can be". :)
ec

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">