• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help us

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

need help now

What is the name of your state?massachuetts my future husband has a criminal record with just traffic violation misdameanors and bounced checks. i am going for sole custady of my children and i was waundering if his record could hurt us? he has no assults,no restraining orders, not sex assults. is that a form of discrimination if they do try to use it?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

need help now said:
What is the name of your state?massachuetts my future husband has a criminal record with just traffic violation misdameanors and bounced checks. i am going for sole custady of my children and i was waundering if his record could hurt us? he has no assults,no restraining orders, not sex assults. is that a form of discrimination if they do try to use it?

My response:

You should NOT have your children at all. Do you really think it would be a good, and wise, decision to pass your lousy spelling and English Grammar skills on to innocent children? No one should be exposed to the way you "kill" the English language.

IAAL

stephenk

IAAL has an admirer! All three posts are only opinions of IAAL posts.

IAAL, it must feel great to have so much attention directed at you.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
IAAL has an admirer! All three posts are only opinions of IAAL posts.

IAAL, it must feel great to have so much attention directed at you.

My response:

What can I tell you? I have that effect on people!

IAAL

angelave

Since his offenses are a part of public record it is not discrimination and it may effect the out come of your case, hopefully not too much. Ignore the other gentlemans(term used loosely) reply since he obviously has nothing better to do than reply to this forum at all hours without offering any sensible advice due to his frustration of his inability to accomplish anything meaningful in his own life. Best of luck.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

angelave said:
Ignore the other gentlemans(term used loosely) reply since he obviously has nothing better to do than reply to this forum at all hours without offering any sensible advice due to his frustration of his inability to accomplish anything meaningful in his own life.

My response:

Another run-on sentence!

Didn't anybody attend school? Wasn't anybody listening in class?

The one thing I am "accomplishing" is identifying all those people who are considered to be "functional illiterates" - - much like yourself, angelave.

IAAL

angelave

If that is what you strive to accomplish you truly are a lonely person. Not everyone can or want to be a walking dictionary. People use this forum for insight into a question not to be insulted. Since you have so much time on your hands to hender rather than help you have proven my point more then any other comment I might add.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

angelave said:
If that is what you strive to accomplish you truly are a lonely person. Not everyone can or want to be a walking dictionary. People use this forum for insight into a question not to be insulted. Since you have so much time on your hands to hender rather than help you have proven my point more then any other comment I might add.

My response:

Hey, at least you're doing grammatically better with this last response of yours. So, my purpose and accomplishments are not going to a complete waste. You're improving! I'm just not sure what "hender" is or means.

IAAL

kokuAingafriend

state: hawai'i

---> that was semi-incredibly rude. everyone deserves help. whether you agree or disagree with the individual person, if you're not here to help, don't write at all; i'm sure you made this person feel oh-so-wonderful when you criticized her/him. sheesh, leave them alone. as for the person in need, i would contact a lawyer, just in case, that way you know all the reprocussions of any decision you make, and they can help you make the one that's best for your children. aloha.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

You should NOT have your children at all. Do you really think it would be a good, and wise, decision to pass your lousy spelling and English Grammar skills on to innocent children? No one should be exposed to the way you "kill" the English language.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">