• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

iaal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

need help now

What is the name of your state? **** you you cocksucker. what does my spelling matter. i just wanted some advice. insted i get a **** like you that has to use a computer to act tuff. **** you. didnt spell those two words **** face

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

need help now said:
What is the name of your state? **** you you cocksucker. what does my spelling matter. i just wanted some advice. insted i get a **** like you that has to use a computer to act tuff. **** you. didnt spell those two words **** face

My response:

Learn to spell, then talk to me. Until then, let someone else take the kids. You can't handle it. You're probably a child molester, too. Most people who abuse the English language are, in fact, high school drop out child molesters.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">