• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I Be Be Evicted.......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

harris27870

What is the name of your state?IM FROM NC.MY LANDLORD IS TRYING TO EVICT ME BECAUSE THE POLICE ARE TELLING HIM THAT I'M SELLING.THE POLICE HAVE RAIDED MY HOME THREE TIMES BUT HAVE NOT FOUND ANY DRUGS OR ANY PROOF THAT I'M SELLING DRUGS.I SIGNED A SIX-MONTH LEASE.CAN SHE EVICT ME ON THOSE GROUNDS.

N

Night_on_Earth

Interesting wording, they haven't found proof of you selling drugs.

Stop selling drugs!

CdwJava

Probably.

Apparently your actions are causing problems in the complex. If you wish to challenge the eviction, you can always take the management to court.

- Carl

AHA

Or just simply move out. If the landlord wants you out anyway, he probably won't object to you moving before the lease is up. I wouldn't put with that crap from anyone, much less someone I pay money to every month!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">