• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

draining water on me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shumate8804

What is the name of your state?kentucky a new subdivison is now half built on the land next to me and they dug a ditch for all the water to drain on to my land. Is this legal? we were also told that the land wouldnt perk and no houses were to be built and twq months after we moved in they started building and and there will be a total of 20 lots to be sold. one of the first houses they built, was on my land and i had to sell a half acre to them.

Ciarraine

shumate8804 said:
What is the name of your state?kentucky a new subdivison is now half built on the land next to me and they dug a ditch for all the water to drain on to my land. Is this legal?
Probably not.
shumate8804 said:
we were also told that the land wouldnt perk and no houses were to be built and twq months after we moved in they started building and and there will be a total of 20 lots to be sold.
By whom?
shumate8804 said:
one of the first houses they built, was on my land and i had to sell a half acre to them
You need to see a competent local attorney with a real estate practice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">