• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no idea where he is serve divorce papers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Geneies

californiaWhat is the name of your state? california. I entered into a marraige when he was not divorced yet. yes thats bigamy, he told me not to work for the past two years and then up and comes home first of september and says he is leaving, he moved in that same weekend with his new girlfriend. What are my options?? I have filed paper work but he won't give me an address, his sister would only give me a po box which in this state is not a legal means of serving him. All I know is he lives 2 hours away. What can I do? :(

Last edited:

Geneies said:
californiaWhat is the name of your state? california. I entered into a marraige when he was not divorced yet. yes thats bigamy, he told me not to work for the past two years and then up and comes home first of september and says he is leaving, he moved in that same weekend with his new girlfriend. What are my options?? I have filed paper work but he won't give me an address, his sister would only give me a po box which in this state is not a legal means of serving him. All I know is he lives 2 hours away. What can I do? :(
You are not married.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">