• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do with the ring?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Michigan Mom

What is the name of your state? Michigan

As I've read in many comments, wedding rings aren't worth near as much as the appraised value (or the original cost) when you actually try to sell them or trade them in. Has anyone had any success in reselling or have any ideas on where to take them?

BelizeBreeze

I must be having a 60s flashback. Because I can't for the life of me figure out what this has to do with a LEGAL problem?

nextwife

How about remounting it into a nice bezel set pendant, maybe flank it with some rubies and a slide bezel on a sturdy box link chain?

HomeGuru

Michigan Mom said:
What is the name of your state? Michigan

As I've read in many comments, wedding rings aren't worth near as much as the appraised value (or the original cost) when you actually try to sell them or trade them in. Has anyone had any success in reselling or have any ideas on where to take them?

**A:..throw it in the fire pit my precious........

O

oreilly72

My thought... eBay. People pay a ton for a whole lot of nothing. Just stop at Walmart and see if you can buy a little velvet box, take a digital pic with a good flash for sparkle, and you're ready to go. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">